Les Néréides Egyptian Snake Post Earrings
Can you spot the animal in this piece of costume jewellery from the Mystery of the Nile collection? These Egyptian snake earrings evoke the power and wisdom associated with this emblematic animal. Snakes were revered in ancient Egypt as symbols of rebirth, protection and regeneration. Their presence in jewellery reflects the importance of these deep-rooted spiritual beliefs. Post Earrings : Gold-plated brass and faceted crystal.
Made in Paris
In order to maintain their original aspect we recommend the following: Clean your piece of jewelry on a regular basis with a soft and dry fabric. Avoid contact with water or cosmetics (perfume, soap, cream). Keep your piece of jewelry in its original packaging or in a protective pouch. All the pieces of Les Néréides brand (except fragrances and candles) bought online carry a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.
- FREE shipping within Canada & US
- We cover all customs duty/taxes for US orders.
- International orders (other than US and Canada): FREE shipping on all orders over C$250 Learn more
- FREE RETURNS. No questions asked. We even pay for the return label for all Canadian and US orders.
- 30 days for exchange and returns. Learn more
Guaranteed returns and exchanges mean you can shop with confidence!You can also find the warranty policies for all of our brands by clicking on the link below: